Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Triumph Model 830 Oscillograph-Wobbulator from 1943 [MakeOffer]

The Triumph 830 is labeled an oscillograph-wobbulator on the front panel. It is essentially an oscilloscope with a built-in frequency sweep generator called a wobbulator because it wobbles the frequency around a set center frequency and is used for aligning intermediate frequency (I.F.) stages in radios or televisions. It can also be used as an ordinary oscilloscope as well.

The cord has been cut so I assume that it needs repair. The handle is missing and its a little rusty.
I do have the schematic in .jpg form and also I printed one out to include in packaging.
Its is pretty heavy but I will ship anywhere in the US or buyer can pick .
If you are interested in this Wobbulator please make me a offer thanks!